We protect your business
INSI’s security analysis dashboard provides an overview of the entire cyber-security kill chain and is based on a defense-in depth security design.
From reconnaissance to ex-filtration, suspicious communications to internal and external actors, INSI’s security software gives real time visibility of threat progression as it happens across network security and cloud security infrastructure.
The open extended detection and response (Open XDR) platform studies each data point to remove the noise and show only high fidelity, scored attacks and anomalies. Admins do not need to deal with thousands of noisy alerts but only a handful of relevant events on their dashboard.
We collect the right data
- INSI’s security software eliminates infrastructure blind spots through its unique set of data collectors that include server sensors, network sensors, security sensors and deception sensors.
- These sensors can be deployed as software, hardware appliances or virtual appliances and can be collected from any environment.
- The sensors collect packets, files & logs and transforms the data collected into a proprietary Interflow data set that is reduced and fused data.
Our GUI / Dashboard is aligned with the killchain improving analyst productivity
- detect threats
- investigate problems
- respond automatically
- Once security infrastructure data has been collected, reduced and given context, INSI runs advanced machine learning algorithms on the new and improved data set in order to detect higher fidelity security events.
- Security Analysts benefit with this open extended detection and response (Open XDR) approach by chasing down less false alarms.
- With this methodology of getting the data set right before applying detection techniques, Open XDR solves the age-old problem of garbage in, garbage out.
- INSI’s Interflow data is the foundation for security analysis and open extended detection and response (Open XDR) threat hunting.
- Because Interflow fuses contextual data into packet and log records, security analysts have a single record that can be looked at when trying to prove that a detection is accurate and actionable.
- When looking for evidence for security detections, analysts no longer have to mentally try and stitch together data from packets and logs make sense of things.
- INSI security software delivers a variety of response actions once security events have been detected and implements the appropriate solution.
- The system can generate email or slack alerts, send PDF reports, submit data to SOAR tools such as Demisto and Phantom Cyber and even manually or automatically instructing firewalls to take appropriate response actions.
- Actions include blocking an IP address or redirecting a user to a captive portal for further authentication.
READY TO TRY FOR YOURSELF?
See the power of Open XDR
INSI’s dashboard provides an overview of the entire attack surface through a patented XDR Kill Chain™.
From initial attempts to persistent foothold, to exploration and propagation and finally exfiltration and impacts, INSI gives real time visibility of threat progression as it happens.
INSI studies each data point to remove the noise and show only high fidelity, scored attacks and anomalies. Admins do not need to deal with thousands of noisy alerts but only a handful of correlated incidents.
See how INSI can provide real time visibility with AI-driven incident correlation and response to threats. If you are interested in scheduling a demo, please complete the form and an INSI expert will contact you as soon as possible.